What am I missing ?

I would like the setup to launch my UI application after installation
completes successfully.

My .wxs  files are modularized as:

*InstallSequences.wxs*
<Fragment>
<InstallExecuteSequence>
..
  <Custom Action="LaunchAppCA" After='InstallFinalize'>NOT
Installed</Custom>
..
</InstallExecuteSequence>
</Fragment>

*CustomActions.wxs*
<Fragment>
..
            <CustomAction Id='LaunchAppCA' FileKey='[PathToMyExeApp]'
ExeCommand='' Return='asyncNoWait'  Impersonate='yes'  Execute='commit'/>
..
</Fragment>

Intention is to launch the application once the installation is successful
(hence Execute='commit') and not worry/wait for application's return value.

However, Light emits compile error:

*Installsequences.wxs*(29) : error LGHT0204: ICE77: LaunchAppCA is a
in-script custom action.  It must be sequenced in between the
InstallInitialize action and the InstallFinalize action in the
InstallExecuteSequence table.

I also tried OnExit='success' but get the same error.
Of course it compiles fine when Before='InstallFinalize' but installation
fails with error below which I don't understand.
Info 2898.For VSI_MS_Sans_Serif13.0_0_0 textstyle, the system created a 'MS
Sans Serif' font, in 0 character set, of 13 pixels height.
DEBUG: Error 2826:  Control BannerBmp on dialog WelcomeForm extends beyond
the boundaries of the dialog to the right by 3 pixels
The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package.
This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2826. The
arguments are: WelcomeForm, BannerBmp, to the right

I do have other custom actions defined in CustomAction.cs which are executed
in InstallExecuteSequence element but they are all Sequenced explicitly.

Appreciate any suggestion about what I could be missing or how I could
launch the app if installation succeeds.

Thanks very much!
Sameer