From: Sean Farrow [mailto:sean.far...@seanfarrow.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 9:50 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Buirn Queries

Hi All:
I'm currently using burn and have a few questions:
Is there a way to run code before/after installing a particular msi. For
Example, I am installing 3 msi's, I install msi 1, and then would like to run
some code before installing msi 2-is this doable.
Secondly, is there a way to show the msi ui instead of a burn user interface?
Any help appreciated.
Cheers
Sean.