Actually there are some discussions about related subjects here in the
mailing list. You can search the list e.g. here:
http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/
Points of interest are maybe:
- Create transforms:
http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/Multilanguage-install-td6161866i20.html#a6191971
- Integrate them into the bootstrapper: msiexec /i /qb (/qn)
TRANSFORM=1033.mst .... should be the parameters needed.
- If you are german speaking hold out for the samples of the book
Inside Windows Installer 4.5 from Andreas Kerl where he describes
usage of DTF and some samples of using DTF constructs for implement a
Bootstrapper / Chainer in C#
- BURN :-)

Unfortunately think there are few other good tutorials covering this subject.

Regards,
Tobias