Hi guys,

We have recently developed a 64-bit version of our Microsoft Office plugin (now
that 2010 comes in both flavours), and would like to distribute a single
installer that installs the correct feature, based upon whether the user's
installation of Office is 32 or 64 bit.
Aside from a bootstrapper that runs the correct MSI, is there some accepted
practice for achieving this with a single MSI?
I had previously believed that it was [not possible/bad form] to make a 32bit
installer install 64 bit binaries, and vice versa...

Thanks!

Adam Langley
Senior Developer