From: Tobias S [mailto:tobias.s1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:37 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] How to burn petrified wood? Upgrading from VS 2005 to
2010

VS2010 includes the same MSBuild concept than building within MSBuild
directly. Try to build it within VS2010 and then copy the commands
from build output and maybe remove the product.generated.* stuff and
try it that way.

What's the output when building it in visual studio Command Prompt ?
Mean there "msbuild mySolution.sln" ?