From: Stefan Pavlik [mailto:stefan.pav...@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 July 2011 10:22
To: WiX-users
Subject: [WiX-users] Preprocessor <?if $(var.A) or $(var.B) ?>

Hi All

I need to include some part code depending on existence of several
macros. I would write something like this:

<?if $(var.A) or $(var.B) ?>
<!--code-->
<?endif?>

Problem is that candle will generate error CNDL0150 (Undefined
preprocessor variable) if any of the variables is not defined.

According to http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix3/preprocessor.htm
(More Examples) it should be possible to use undefined preprocessor
variables in <?if ?> expression. Unfortunately compilation of this
example will also end with error.

Any help is appreciated.

Stefan

--
Stefan Pavlik | stefan.pav...@gmail.com
Lietavska 14 | 851 06 Bratislava | Slovak Republic

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.