Hi All,
I am new to Wix. I need a installer that registers a COM dll for me and then
install the service.
I am able to register dll using the following

<CustomAction Id="RegisterAdx"
                  Directory="INSTALLLOCATION"
                  ExeCommand='regsvr32.exe
"[INSTALLLOCATION]activebdwatermark.dll"'>
    </CustomAction>
    <CustomAction Id="UnregisterAdx"
                  Directory="INSTALLLOCATION"
                  ExeCommand='regsvr32.exe /u
"[INSTALLLOCATION]activebdwatermark.dll"'>
    </CustomAction>

    <InstallExecuteSequence>
      <Custom Action="RegisterAdx" After="InstallFinalize">NOT
Installed</Custom>
      <Custom Action="UnregisterAdx"
Before="InstallInitialize">Installed</Custom>
    </InstallExecuteSequence>

Now i want to replace the above using heat.exe.

When i  try to harvest the dll , i get error saying
Qt Could not initialize ole.

If i ignore the error and use the output.wxs in the actual product.wxs, it
still does not register the dll.
I cannot see registry entries after installing the package.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Roopal

The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) are confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is
strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and
then delete it (including any attachments) from your system.