From: Atul Kolhatkar [mailto:atul.kolhat...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 10 August 2011 7:03 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] Including other files to Wix project's output

I want to include a script that runs the MSI installers built by Wix into the
output directory along with the .msi file.

I've tried using the two options below in the wixproj file, but neither of them
worked (I've verified that the path to the script file is correct):

  <ItemGroup>
    <Content Include="..\install.ps1">
      <CopyToOutputDirectory>PreserveNewest</CopyToOutputDirectory>
      <Link>install.ps1</Link>
    </Content>
  </ItemGroup>

  <ItemGroup>