Hi all - we are suddenly having a problem with our build machine; Heat.exe is
failing with HEAT5151 ("could not load assembly"), but only for assemblies
which are exposed to COM.  Regular COM DLL's, OCX's and typelibs are harvesting
just fine.

Someone installed .NET 4.0 on the build machine recently, but I have 4.0 on my
development machine and Heat works fine there.  I saw a tracker defect #
3078541 which seems possibly related (?)  Regasm is working on the build
machine, too.  As I understand it, heat and regasm use the same class to get
the registration info (System.Runtime.InteropServices.RegistrationServices).

Anyone ever seen this before ?  Easy fix ?  I'm hoping not to have to re-image
the build machine .. thanks for any info !
-Rob