Hi Rob,

No, I haven't tried taking out Impersonate=yes.  I'll let you know when I
have a chance to do that.

The path to SQLCMDDIR will vary depending on whether the machine is a 32-bit
server or a 64-bit server.  If it's 64-bit machine, the path will be
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn".  if it's a 32-bit
machine, the path will be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL
Server\100\Tools\Binn". All the machines I need to install to are 64-bit
(x64) machines.

A couple of things:
1) Have you tried it without the Impersonate="yes"?
2) Are you sure about the path in SQLCMDDIR?  Could it ever be in the
"Program Files (x86)" folder,
or installed somewhere else?

Rob