From: bpackard [mailto:bill.pack...@kepware.com]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 9:45 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Dependency warnings I don't quite get...

Mark,

When I have dependencies, I have had to include the GUID of the merge module
in the dependency declaration, in order to match the signature.

Try adding the GUID to the dependency declaration:
<Dependency RequiredId="PTCoreModule.<GUID>"
RequiredLanguage="1033" RequiredVersion="1.0.0.0" />

bill packard