I think I found it after some searching.  Just for those that also need it:

        1. Go to wix.codeplex.com.
        2. Select the Source tab.
        3. Select the 3.5 branch from the drop-down list at the right.
        4. Select the source code zip with the label "Associated with release:
Wix Toolset 3.5".

So I located the .wxl sources with the appropriate text strings.  I'm assuming
I don't need the special markup in comments (e.g. _locIDText, _locComment)?

Thanks.