I am working through deploying our software for automated testing and appear to
have encountered an issue that I am not quite sure what the best way is to
solve.

I need to deploy multiple MSI files, my initial thought was that I could do
this with a batch file, but apparently, the process of running the MSI starts a
new process and the batch file continues, so all of the installers after the
first one fails.  The order of install doesn't matter in my case.  I was using
PSExec to start the MSIs remotely (both directly and via a batch file).

Anyone have any ideas as far as what the best way to do this would be?