Hi,

Thanks for your answer! I have been trying long and hard, but this is what i
get in the log:

-------------------------
Project "C:\Project\xxx\NEW-UPGRADE-VS2010\Setup\Deploy.proj" (Patch
target(s)):
Target Patch:
    Touching "xxxPatch\xxxPatch.wixproj".
    Building patch
    cscript WiLangId.vbs
"C:\Project\xxx\NEW-UPGRADE-VS2010\Setup\output\Deploy\xxxSetup.msi"
Codepage 0
    Microsoft (R) Windows Script Host Version 5.7

Package language = 1033, ProductLanguage = 1033, Database codepage = 0
    torch.exe -nologo -v -p -xi Latestwixpdb\xxxSetup.wixpdb
output\Deploy\xxxSetup.wixpdb -out xxxPatch\obj\Deploy\Diff.Wixmst
    C:\Project\xxx\NEW-UPGRADE-VS2010\Setup\Latestwixpdb\xxxSetup.wixpdb :
error TRCH0228: The code pages of the outputs do not match.  One output's
code page is '0' while the other is '1252'.
    C:\Project\xxx\NEW-UPGRADE-VS2010\Setup\output\Deploy\xxxSetup.wixpdb :
error TRCH0229: The location of the mismatched code page related to the
previous warning.
    C:\Project\xxx\NEW-UPGRADE-VS2010\Setup\Latestwixpdb\xxxSetup.wixpdb :
error TRCH0279: The table definition of 'WixVariable' in the target database
does not match the table definition in the updated database. A transform
requires that the target database schema match the updated database schema.
    C:\Project\xxx\NEW-UPGRADE-VS2010\Setup\Deploy.proj(30,5): error
MSB3073: The command "torch.exe -nologo -v -p -xi
Latestwixpdb\xxxSetup.wixpdb output\Deploy\xxxSetup.wixpdb -out
xxxPatch\obj\Deploy\Diff.Wixmst" exited with code 279.
Done building target "Patch" in project "Deploy.proj" -- FAILED.

It seems to be exactly the same as before I ran the script, how can that be?
Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Leo