It could be that you have an old wixobj out there for that component. You could
try removing that and rebuilding.

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bergman [mailto:john.berg...@xpedienttechnologies.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 10:21 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] LIT Error - Cannot find file

I have started receiving this error

  lit.exe : error LIT0103: The system cannot find the file
'..\Content.Client\dir1\Content\Integration\common\niem\ut_offender-tracking-misc\2.0\ut_offender-tracking-misc.xsd'
 with type ''. [D:\Builds\1\Product\version\Source\client
\Fragment.TX.TarrantCounty.Content.LegacySonicService\Fragment.client.Content.contentlib.wixproj]

What I don't understand is that this is only happening for two files out of
about 100;  I verified the paths and they are valid.  In fact the relative
pathing is doing using a defined value, and it is used for every file within
this wix project, as well as others. Anyone have any idea as to how I should go
about troubleshooting this?

This builds correctly 100% of the time on the desktop builds.