Hi everyone,
I'm trying to get our setup to log to a specific location that is not %temp% -
per default.

Given that the MsiLogFileLocation property is read-only and cannot be used for
giving another location, and telling the users to use msiexec instead of
setup.exe is not doable - do I have to make a custom bootstrapper that sends
/lvoicewarmupx c:\<path-to>my.log to msiexec?

I assume this is something I could do with Burn, if someone could point me in
the direction of a Howto on Burn (I'm still unclear on whether or not Burn
should be used in a separate project from the setup itself, and even what
command-lines to use).. Do I then have to handle all other commandlines, repair
scenarios etc. myself?
The .chm file isn't totally clear on this as of yet..

Lars Augensen
Deployment Engineer
lars.augen...@confirmit.com | Phone +47 2150 2572> | Mobile +47 40224293