Hi all,

I have this issue regarding the Managed Bootstrapper application :

-          If I don't have .NET Framework 4 on Windows XP, it installs it and
then run my .NET WPF Installation Interface.

-          If I don't have .NET Framework 4 on Windows 7, it installs it and
then displays again the bootstrapper application instead of displaying my .NET
WPF Installation Interface. If I close the installer and run it again, it loads
successfully my WPF Installation Interface.

In the log, the only information I have is : "Loading prerequisite bootstrapper
application because managed host could not be loaded".

Any idea ?

Thanks,
Nicolas Penin