Hi All,

Been playing around with burn recently and I would like to seek help on 2
questions.

1. How to Launch an executable installed via the MSI chained package? If I
run the MSI as stand alone, I am able to launch the exe that it installs,
but somehow this is not the case when included in the bootstrapper

I am using this standard bootstrapper.
<BootstrapperApplicationRef
Id="WixStandardBootstrapperApplication.RtfLicense" />

2. How to launch a payload file (exe) after installing running the
bootstrapper? I am using my own custom theme file and noticed that there is
a launch button, I am not sure how to include a launch condition into that
section.

I use this to refer to my own theme file.
<WixVariable Id="WixStdbaThemeXml" Value="..\SourceFiles\MyRtfTheme.xml"/>

this is the section in the theme file that I am referring to
<Button Name="LaunchButton" X="-91" Y="-11" Width="75" Height="23"
TabStop="yes" FontId="0" HideWhenDisabled="yes">&amp;Launch</Button>

Thanks in advance!