Hi Team,

I have SQL Script and executing that script as part of MSI Intallation using
WIX Tool. Now I would like to declare a variable in the script and want to
replace the variable value from Include file variable value.

Script:
CREATE TABLE $(tablename) (Value1 CHAR(50), Value2 INTEGER)

Include.wxi
<?define tablename = "Test" ?>

Now I want to replace the $(tablename) value with Test which is declared in
Include file. can you help me how can I achive this

My requirment is to declare a variable in sql script file and variable value
should replace with WIX Tool. Please help me with resolution