I have a WiX setup project in Visual Studio, and I'm having problems
referencing an extension dll. If the dll is located on my local machine, there
is no problem adding the reference, but if I try to reference the same dll on a
network share, I get the following error message:

"A reference to [extension].dll could not be added. Please make sure that the
file is accessible, and that it is a valid WiX reference."

All my C# projects reference dll's at the same network location without any
problems. Any ideas of getting around this while keeping the dll on the network
share?

Regards,
Morten