I'm building an MSI package to distribute an application that makes
use of SQL Server 2008 R2 SMO, and wanted to add it to the
bootstrapper, and since Microsoft doesn't provide a bootstrapper
package for SMO, I thought it would be a good chance to see what the
much-talked-about Burn can do for me.

For added excitement, I'm going to be building 32-bit and 64-bit
installers. I've got WiX doing the magic to produce the MSIs for the
application without major issue, it's just the last step of getting
Burn going that's the problem.

My Bootstrapper.wxs looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Wix xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi";
xmlns:util="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/UtilExtension";>

       <Bundle Version="$(var.ProductVersion)"
Manufacturer="!(loc.Manufacturer)" Name="!(loc.ProductName)">
               <BootstrapperApplicationRef
Id="WixStandardBootstrapperApplication.RtfLicense" />
               <WixVariable Id="WixStdbaLicenseRtf"
Value="$(sys.SOURCEFILEDIR)!(loc.LicenseRtf)" />
               <WixVariable Id="WixStdbaPrereqPackageId" Value="Netfx4Full" />
       <WixVariable Id="WixStdbaPrereqLicenseUrl" Value="NetfxLicense.rtf" />

       <Chain>
                       <!-- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Objects -->
                       <MsiPackage
                               Id="SQLSMO_64"
                               InstallCondition="VersionNT64"

DownloadUrl="http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=188442&amp;clcid=0x409";
                               Name="SharedManagementObjects.msi"
                               Compressed="no"
                               Vital="yes" />
                       <MsiPackage
                               Id="SQLSMO_86"
                               InstallCondition="NOT VersionNT64"

DownloadUrl="http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=188441&amp;clcid=0x409";
                               Name="SharedManagementObjects.msi"
                               Compressed="no"
                               Vital="yes" />
                       <!-- TS DataManager Server -->
                       <MsiPackage
                               Id="MyProject"
                               Vital="yes"
                               Name="MyProject.msi"
                               Compressed="no"

SourceFile="$(var.ProjectDir)\$(var.ProjectMsi)" />
       </Chain>
       </Bundle>
</Wix>

When I run this through Candle and then Light, I get the following error:

error LGHT0103 : The system cannot find the file
'SourceDir\SharedManagementObjects.msi'.

So my questions:

Firstly, do I have to have the prerequisites actually on my file
system when I'm running Burn?

Secondly, am I handling the 32-bit vs 64-bit correctly, by including
mutually exclusive MsiPackage elements for the appropriate bit-ness?

Finally, what is the difference between the Manufacturer, ProductName,
HelpTelephone attributes on Bundle, and the /Product/@Name,
/Product/@Manufacturer and Property[@Id='ARPHELPTELEPHONE'] fields set
in the main Product.wxs file when building the MSI itself.