Hello,

I'm using burn to create an install bundle, and I'd like to pass
variables from the command line to ExePackage InstallCommand. A
shortened version of my WXS file is :
<Wix>
 <Bundle>
  <ExePackage Source="setup.exe" InstallCommand="-psc_s [MYVAR]">
 </Bundle>
</Wix>
I'm using "MyBundle.exe MYVAR=foo /quiet" to install the bundle, but
when using process explorer, setup.exe is never thrown with my
variable set.
Is there something wrong in the InstallCommand syntax ? Or in the
MyBundle.exe command line ?

Thanks a lot !

--
Gilles QUERRET