I have been working on a new install where a context menu is added to the
Right-Click Menu within Internet Explorer.

Everything I have read regarding this requires the key be added to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer. This does work but the
issue I have is that our installs are run as per-machine installs and this
causes other users that login to not have this menu.

Links to MSDN articles explaining context menu additions for Internet Explorer:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa753589%28VS.85%29.aspx

The wxs code is quite simple for this addition:

        <RegistryValue Id="ctd_classinfo_183" Action="write" Type="string"
Root="HKCU" Key="Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\keyName"
Value="[#FileID]"/>
        <RegistryValue Id="ctd_classinfo_184" Action="write" Type="string"
Root="HKCU" Key="Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\ keyName
\Contexts" Value="1"/>

Has anyone run into this or another issue where a per-machine install is
performed but features or other items need to exist for all users in the above
fashion?

Thanks,

Jon