I actually figured out the issue. The VC++ MSM files on our old build server
are newer than the MSM files on the build server to which I was moved and was
causing our 5.0 to 5.1 installers to run into an issue where the newer
installers had older MSMs integrated and caused versioning issues. The MSI
would remove the VC++ files but not put the new ones down because they were
older. Thanks for the response!

--
-a

"I wonder if procrastinators realize that they're not putting off work, just
putting it off onto other people?"