I have this wix code that calls a VBScript code to show a window:

<CustomAction Id="AskLicense" Script="vbscript">
<![CDATA[
     MsgBox "The License File Path will be asked here by a file dialog
eventually.", 1, "License File Needed"
     Session.Property("SELECTEDRLPLICENSEFILE") =
"C:/dummy/location/foo.txt"
  ]]>
</CustomAction>

<InstallExecuteSequence>
<Custom Action="AskLicense" After="InstallValidate">Not Installed</Custom>
</InstallExecuteSequence>

The window is shown but it's hidden under the wizard window.
How can I bring it to the front, or else side of the wizard window?

Kuro