From: Parkes, Kevin [mailto:kevin.par...@wacom.eu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:45 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Run App After Setup

I want to run an installed app after setup completes. I've seen the "How to..."
on the subject, but that doesn't seem to allow for passing command line
arguments to the app, which I need to do. How can I run the app with command
line arguments? (My installer creates a shortcut, with the required arguments,
if that would be easier to run.)

Thanks