Hello all,

Have a <Bundle which is installing several <MsiPackage(s) which we have set the
<MsiProperty Name="ALLUSERS" Value="1"/> to load the individual packages under
all users, but it isn't installing the Bundle itself under ALLUSERS. I can't
seem to find a setting which allows me to set this. So another user comes along
and only sees the individual packages, and uninstalls them leaving the rogue
Bundler under the original installers ID.

Would like it if I can get it so the Bundle is setup as ALLUSERS as well.
Otherwise we need to keep track of who from the helpdesk installs these on
which machines, etc.

Thanks
Joe