Hi,

I noticed that Burn moves the payload to Cached Directory during uninstall
even though the ExePackage/@Permanent="yes" is set, tried to search the bug
list see if there's any related issue about it but no luck. Is this by
design?

The problem is if the Payload is too big like 1000s of files, it takes time
to copy them to payload while they're not to be removed anyway. I think it
Burn should only care for the files that needs to be removed?

Am I doing it wrong?

Thanks,
Romeo