Hi,

The WIX manual says,
"The WiX Standard Bootstrapper Application displays a generic logo in the
bottom left corner of the user interface."
<WixVariable Id="WixStdbaLogo" Value="path\to\customlogo.png" />

I used this last year (the version was 3.6.1608.0), and yes, the log showed
up in the bottom left corner of the dialog.
Now I am using v3.6.2221.0 and it doesn't behave that way any more.
The logo is always in the top left corner and it only displays the square
shape, so that if my image is rectangle, it is clipped.

I strongly believe this is a regression.
If not, can anyone point me what I am missing?

TIA.