I've made an installer for 32- and 64-bit windows with separate MSIs, bundled
with the standard BA (WixStandardBootstrapperApplication.RtfLicense). Both MSIs
need admin privileges and are marked per-machine. If I run the installer as a
non-admin user, the error message that the setup program gives is quite
technical and (T believe) not all that helpful to the end user. Is there any
way to make this message more friendly? In the MSI authoring I have been using
something like <Condition Message="...">Privileged</Condition>. Is there an
equivalent?
Alternatively, would it make sense to mark the exe as requiresAdministrator in
the manifest?

Pete