Hi,

I'm using WiX 3.0 and utilizing heat.exe to harvest a directory in my build
tree.  My goal is to generate a MSM using the resulting .wxs file.  I have a
couple of MSIs that will use this MSM, and each MSI will want to install the
MSM files into a separate directory.  Here's my problem:

- Build tree to harvest is located at ...\build\output\<files>...
- I point heat.exe to ...\build\output
- My MSM now has "output" as the root directory of all the files, do not want
:(  What I want is to have INSTALLDIR set as the root path
(INSTALLDIR\<files>...)

I've also tried passing ...\build\output\. to heat to see if it would recognize
"." as the root directory instead of "output", but it had the same result.

Thanks,
Joel