Hi,

I'm trying the omit the license agreement in one of the standard UIs
(WixUI_FeatureTree). I succeed in skipping the license agreement, when I press
'Next' in the WelcomeDlg, but when I press 'Back' on the CustomizeDlg, it
always goes to the license agreement instead of the WelcomeDlg. What I have is
the following:
<UI Id="UI_NoLicense">
  <UIRef Id="WixUI_FeatureTree" />
  <UIRef Id="WixUI_ErrorProgressText" />

  <Publish Dialog="CustomizeDlg" Control="Back" Event="NewDialog"
Value="WelcomeDlg" Order="1">1</Publish>
  <Publish Dialog="WelcomeDlg" Control="Next" Event="NewDialog"
Value="CustomizeDlg">1</Publish>
</UI>

I've tried various versions of the Publish on the CustomizeDlg.Back but without
success, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Morten