Hello,

   I am newer to Wix so please excuse my lack of complete understanding as to
how it works, I am still self-educating myself on this wondrous tool.  My
question seems simple enough but from my research I have learned that it is
not.  I am creating a standalone installer for an application with a few
"Parent Features" and each of those have some "Sub-features."  I am trying to
create a form that will allow the use to select a "Parent Feature" by means of
a check box, and list all features that will be installed (including the
sub-features) in a list or group box to the right.  I seem to be having an
issue doing so, I have search online for tutorials or examples but have only
managed to come across the means to create a desktop shortcut that is installed
when the checkbox is selected.  I managed to get that to work, but when I try
to apply that same underlying concept to the features I come up blank.  I guess
my question is can someone point me in the right direction to at least gather
the information needed to accomplish what it is I am trying to do.  I hope this
is descriptive enough, but if it is not please ask and I will try and explain
further as best I can.  Thank you in advance for your time.