I am new to WiX and therefore just trying to duplicate one of my
InstallShield install projects in WiX.

We have many merge modules that are both set to follow the parent installer
INSTALLDIR location and some that have hardcoded paths in them so that the
files are installed in to shared locations.

I attached some of the ones that go with the parent installer and some that
go in the hardcoded locations and when I run the install only the ones that
go with the parent installer get installed. The hardcoded merge modules do
NOT install.

Are these problems with the merge modules or is these something that needs
to be configured to allow the merge module to install into it's hardcoded
location?

Thanks for any insight into this issue...