From: Scharp, Craig [mailto:craig.sch...@fuelquest.com]
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 1:44 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] MSI not elevating properly

Thank you Alberto!

Also thanks to Jon Torresdal for putting instructions on his blog page:
http://blog.torresdal.net/CommentView,guid,001283D1-5C8E-4B16-B369-7008675E2E72.aspx

Using Jon's instructions, I successfully added a manifest and elevation occurs
first.  The only downside is I now have a setup exe instead of MSI, but I think
that's the same with any bootstrapper.