> From: DellaRosa, James [mailto:jdellar...@aspexcorp.com]
>
>   I have been trying, for about two days not, to get my product to use
> the same .msi to install and uninstall.

I've no idea what you're trying to say here. WI usually works by using the same
MSI to install and uninstall. What are you trying to do that's unusual?

> I have am using separate .wxs
> files for all of my custom dialogs and then have one .wxs that I
> reference from my main Product.wxs to reference the rest (not user if I
> explained that too well or not).

That depends what you were trying to explain. What you say here makes sense and
is clear, but I don't see what it's got to do with your first sentence.

> I am not sure what else to do here...any ideas?

Just the usual - explain clearly what you're trying to do, how you're trying to
do it, in what way it fails, exactly what error messages or other indications
are seen when it fails, and what your verbose installer log says about it.