From: Vivek Soni [mailto:vivek.s...@brisetech.com]
Sent: 16 April 2012 13:59
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] WiX-users Digest, Vol 71, Issue 20

Hello all,

Now I am able to launch any file (.exe, .msi) through checkbox in custom
dialog.The current behavior is "when user click on checkbox the file is
launched" but I want to launch it after completion of installation. Here is
the code:

<Property Id="WixShellExecTarget" Value="[#Test.msi]" />
    <CustomAction Id="LaunchApplication" Execute ="immediate"
        BinaryKey="WixCA"
        DllEntry="WixShellExec"
        Impersonate="yes" />
    <UI>
      <Publish Dialog="SecondDlg" Control ="CheckBox1" Event="DoAction"
Value ="LaunchApplication">NOT Installed</Publish>
    </UI>

I tried after changing Execute="commit" but it didn't worked. So, please
tell me what changes are required to do this.

--
Warm Regards
Vivek Soni