Define your directory like this:

<Directory Id="WEBSITEDIRNAME">

And don't create a property for WEBSITEDIRNAME.

Essentially all directory ids behave like properties. Since you need to change
the directory with a control that requires a public property so the directory
id must be all uppercase.

Edwin G. Castro
Software Developer - Staff
Digital Channels
Fiserv
Office: 503-746-0643
Fax: 503-617-0291
www.fiserv.com
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail