in fact, this error is due to a test in the wixstdba code,
my main problem is : i am trying to code a custom BA which is just slightly
different from the wixstdba, i would like to transmit many informations in
the same way it does.

but i can't seem to do it :

- is it possible to generate a <bal:WixStandardBootstrapperApplication/>
element, which would use a custom BA.dll ?
or
- is it possible to generate a <BootstrapperApplication
SourceFile="customBA.dll"> element, which would transmit information in a
manifest node similar to "/BootstrapperApplicationData/WixStdbaInformation"
?

thank you in advance, i am really stuck with this problem