Hi All:
I have two queries regarding burn:
Firstly, does the burn standard bootstrapper require .net?
Secondly, I've got a seriese of projects. The main executable builds both
x86/x64 builds. I then have two installers, one that builds just an x86, and
the other that is capable of buildingx86/64.
I've then got a bundle that I'd like to build with both the x86/64 msi's in.
What is the best way of doing ths, keeping everything in visual studio 2010 if
possible.
Any help appreciated.
Regards
Sean.