And this also is not working:

<Custom Action='CA_OSCHECK' After='CA_IsPrivileged'
<![CDATA[Installed OR (VersionNT < 600 AND ServicePackLevel < 2) OR
(VersionNT < 601 AND ServicePackLevel < 1)]]></Custom>

I want to check for OS version Windows 7 SP1 or Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
in custom action.
How can I make it work?

--
Thanks and Regards,