Hello all,

I'm working on a project that communicates with an Arduino Uno. As such,
we'd like to install the driver for the Arduino along with our project.
The driver is the USB RS-232 Emulation Driver that comes in Windows;
Arduino has an INF that references usbser.sys.

So, my question is: How do we accomplish this? I've successfully included
the INF in the installer.

I've tried using a CAQuietExec CustomAction with the command line:
rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSectionEx "[INSTALLDIR]\Arduino
UNO.inf",DriverInstall.nt,,4,N

But that asks me to locate usbser.sys when I run the installer. Do I need
to be doing something like:

<Component Id="MyDriver" Guid="[PUT GUID]">
    <Driver Legacy='yes' />
    <File Id="cyusb.inf" Vital="yes" />
</Component>

and using DIFxApp?

Thanks for reading, I appreciate any insight you can give,
Elliott