Hello,

I'm currently using another installer and having some problems when running
it twice (yes it's going to run 2 or more times). Looking for a new one.
Can i configure WiX to:
- Check if I'm installed the same version, or a higher version?
- Give options to force reinstall, skip/exit installer (preferred) when
it's the same version?
- Ask for user to close a running app (or force close it) so the exe can be
replaced for a new one (in case of a higher version)?

Thanks in advance