Hello,

I have 3 problems that i need some help.
1- Considering my App is installed and i generate a new installer with a
newer version, if i open it i get this screen:
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8471/screenshot20120523at457.png

2- After removing the installed App in Control Panel, i run the new
installer. It installs everything smoothly but when asking for permission,
it doesn't show the manufacturer name. Do i have to set it more than once?
Because it's set on Product and Package fields:
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4702/screenshot20120523at458.png

3- After the new version is installed, i run the installer again, and it
was supposed to find the same version installed and exit with success, but
it doesn't seem to do anything different from the regular proceeding:
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4702/screenshot20120523at458.png

I'm currently using:

<CustomActionRef Id="WixExitEarlyWithSuccess" />
  <Upgrade Id="$(var.ProductUpgradeCode)">
    <UpgradeVersion Minimum="$(var.ProductVersion)" OnlyDetect="yes"
Property="NEWERVERSIONDETECTED" />
  </Upgrade>
<Condition Message="Metasys Update is already installed. This installation
is being skipped.">NOT NEWERVERSIONDETECTED</Condition>

and this is the full code:

http://pastie.org/3957432

Can anyone help me on these points?
Any other hint is appreciated. It's my first time using WiX.
Thanks in advance