Thanks for your response Nick.  However, I am using the &SelectedFeature syntax
to access the feature action state and the !SelectedFeature syntax to access
the feature installed state.  My issue is that the installer works perfectly
for complete initial install and complete removal.  The four features are a
Windows service, two SQL Server databases and a web application.  In the first
user case, I install all features and my custom dialog requesting database
credentials is spawned.  In the second case, I install only the Windows Service
and/or web application, the dialog is not spawned, nor should it.  However,
when I choose a custom install to now add the database(s) features, I expect
the dialog will be spawned but it does not show.   I have removed the
conditions for the dialog appearing during a "Change" and still the dialog does
not show.  It seems that portion of the code is not being executed during the
change.   If you could refer to the "Change" control of the "VerifyReadyDlg" I
attached to my initial email you will have better picture of what I have done.
Thanks for any assistance you can offer.  Regards,Chris.   > Date: Thu, 24 May
2012 08:25:31 -0700