I got one method and its *working fine*:

*session.Message(
                InstallMessage.Error |
(InstallMessage)(MessageBoxIcon.Error) |
                (InstallMessage)MessageBoxButtons.OK,
                new Record { FormatString = "Some custom message" });*

Can you suggest me if I can override its fields say instead
InstallMessage.Error I want to use something else coz I tried this and my
installer ended per-maturely. Also I want to change its Title message which
is "Installer Information". I want to use some custom title message.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Ravi Raj