Hi all,
I'm new here.

How to change the file of the translation for bootstrapper (Bundle.wxs)?
I read the documentation and I tried to load my custom file by LocalizationFile
attribute (of BootstrapperApplicationRef section), but in some fields I still
see the variables # loc ...., and, at the end, setup fails. I must say I
have same problem with ThemeFile attribute but in this case bootstrapper
never starts ( idea from
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9931008/wix-bootstrapper-theme-file ) .

I am using VS2010 and wix-3.6-RC.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.