Hi,

1. I followed the update  to set the msiproperty values in managed code, but
i cannot achieve to set the property value.

I have used the below code.

Bundle.wxs:

<Variable Name="UI" Value="False"/>
    <Chain>
      <MsiPackage Id="SketchUpPlugin" Name="Wixdata"
SourceFile="C:\Users\Kannanns\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\TestSetup\TestSetup\bin\Debug\TestSetup.msi" Compressed="yes"
DisplayInternalUI="no" ForcePerMachine="yes" Permanent="yes" Vital="yes"
EnableFeatureSelection="yes">
        <MsiProperty Name="USER_INTERFACE" Value="UI"/>
      </MsiPackage>

BA Managed code:

      SyncBA.Model.Engine.Plan(LaunchAction.Install);

      SyncBA.Model.Engine.Apply(SyncBA.hwnd);

      SyncBA.Model.Bootstrapper.Engine.StringVariables["UI"] = "FALSE";

In product.wxs i used the USER_INTERFACE as TRUE, now i changing the
USER_INTERFACE in managed code. I got the USER_INTERFACE as UI instead of
FALSE. Please point out me where i need to change.

2. I need to display the MSI features in managed code, i found the
BootstrapperApplicationData.xml file under the temp folder, it shows all the
msifeatures but not in an order. I need to display in treeview control as it
same order in product.wxs. Is there any way to display the msifeatures list
in managed code?

Thanks,
Kannan