I'm working on a C#/DTF application that can take a base MSI and among
other things add files to it.  I'm using the CabEngine class in DTF to
create the ZIP and various SQL updates to generate rows into the
FeatureComponents, Component, Directory, File and Media tables.  I'm also
updating the _Streams table to embed the CAB into the MSI.

I'm getting the following error message when trying to install or admin
install:

Error 1334: The file 'file110' cannot be installed because the file cannot
be found in cabinet file 'Data2.cab'. This could indicate a network error,
an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.

'file110' is what I've set the primary key of the File table to and it's
also the name of the file that I compressed into the cab.  I can explore
the cab using Windows Explorer and I can see the file.  If I extract it and
rename it to the correct filename ( FileName column ) then the file is the
correct contents also.

I'm going to keep digging into this but I was wondering if anyone had any
suggestions on what I might be missing.

Thanks,

Chris