hi -

this morning i tried installing my msi without using a full UI and noticed
that the logfile output by the installer shows the dll getting hit.

it seems that InstallExecuteSequence (or the way i am using it) only
happens during non-UI installs. i am currently reading docs about
InstallUISequence to understand how to fix this when users do a UI install.

is there an example somewhere in the docs incorporating both
InstallExecuteSequence and InstallUISequence?

joe